- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author’s moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
3. Conditions for use of works form the Doc Next Media Collection – You may view, download, and print works from the website, provided that:
(a) You credit the author (by stating his name in any publication of his/her work)
(b)You credit Doc Next Network by using the Doc Next logo + URL www.docnextnetwork.org in any publication of selections of the Doc Next media collection);
(c) For online and/or offline screenings of video works: you show the Doc Next trailer before or after the selection of Doc Next works OR you edit the Doc Next outro after a single video work;
(d) We kindly ask you to provide us with a short report of your event / activity, including publicity materials and possible photo and video material in relation to your event.
Email the administrator if you have questions or remarks on these conditions.
4. Limitations of Liability – The use of works in the Media Collection is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
5. Forum Posting / Comments – You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
6. Third party websites – The website and media collection contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
7. Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
8. Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.